CVPC membership has many rewards. Choose to take part in as many or as few of the following activities as you wish. Or if you think other parents are interested in your favorite pastime, start a sub-group of your own! Our members define the club offerings and drive all events and activities, so the sky's the limit.
Current benefits include:
- Age-specific play groups via our website and member-only Facebook groups
- Events for parents, kids, and the whole family!
- Weekly 'Blankets and Babies' for meeting other new and expecting parents in the sunshine and fresh air
- Monthly Mom’s Night Out: no need to plan YOU time, we already do it! Come enjoy a couple of kid-free hours with other moms in the area
- Children’s Parties for the whole family to play and meet other families
- Adult Socials including but not limited to date nights, parents nights, and dad nights because parents want to have fun too!
- Educational opportunities through the Learn & Share Series
- A fun and informal book club
- Opportunities for other member-led activities - just take the initiative and we will support you in making it happen
- Community involvement through volunteer opportunities, charitable giving and participation in local festivities
- Access to a robust online community
- Members-only sitters list, daycare and preschool list, classifieds, and rental items
And community perks
! Active CVPC members also enjoy one-time and on-going perks and discounts from local businesses, including those displayed below. Proof of current membership is required, and new offers are made available often.
Logged-in CVPC members can see more about the CVPC's member-only benefits under the benefits tab (make sure you are logged in or you won't see it!). The benefits tab is also where you find the Member Resources, the details of the Community Perks and Discounts, and the description of our Meal Train